where I share my experiences with the art of writing, publishing, and book marketing

where I share my experiences with the art of writing, publishing, and book marketing

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Still Writing, sorry it has been so long since I have posted, but there was another journey I needed to take.  During that journey, my husband's cancer is in remission, but he has an affect from it called Pachymenengitis, so more monitoring.  We have a beautiful great-grand baby with special needs. It wasn't even expected that she would survive pregnancy much less be born.  Enter Miracle Marley.  She is two years old now and there are still struggles ahead, but she fights on.  Finances are a struggle in this repressed area of North Carolina that we call home, but we are still standing.  Somehow through all of this I gained more spiritual strength and faith.  This is coming out in my writing more and more.  I am finishing up a batch of short stories, many of them are faith based, some are not.  I am shooting for a late August release.  I hope you will check in then to learn where the book is available.
Thanks,
Keep on.

No comments:

Post a Comment